This fun filled class is a class for your children to experience the competition style. These classes cover a range of levels within the Floor and Vault Discipline ( Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- Novice Thurs 5-7pm
- Advanced Bronze, Silver, Gold
Wednesday and Friday 5-9pm
These sessions are from children aged 7 years +
Floor & Vault Novice: £50
Floor & Vault Elite B/S/G: £75
- Club Membership : £32 ( £10 discount for an additional child)
- British Gymnastics Insurance £43
General Floor and Vault Rules
- Appropriate clothing should be worn to all training sessions
- Girls should wear a leotard to every session. Leggings/shorts, top and jumper can be worn with the Leotard. No baggy clothes can be worn.
- Boys should wear a leotard and shorts/stirrups. Tracksuit bottoms and a top can also be worn. No baggy clothes can be worn.
- Long hair should be in a plait or bun for every session. All hair must be tied before the session starts.
- Gymnasts should attend all sessions. If unable to attend please inform the coach in advance or contact the gym. Failure to attend sessions without contact for 3 weeks or monthly fees will result in the loss of a place within the class. Missing sessions will effect progression.
- Commitment should be shown at all times.
- Gymnast should attend all relevant competitions. Failure to attend relevant competitions without a valid reason will result in a loss of a place within the class
- Bad behaviour will not be tolerated during any training session or at any competition.
- All gymnasts are expected to attend all relevant competitions.
- All gymnasts must wear Club uniform at a competition
- Girls – Competition Leotard, Black leggings, Club Fleece, Hair in 2 plaits. No nail varnish or jewellery should be worn. Underwear should not be worn under leotards. Marks can be deducted from scores for this.
- Boys – Competition Leotard, Black shorts, Black tracksuit bottoms, Club Fleece. No jewellery. Underwear should not be worn under leotards and shorts. Marks can be deducted from scores for this.
- All gymnasts will have a trial session before a competition. This will determine whether they will be entered into the competition. Failure to attend this session without a valid reason will result in missing the competition. Gymnasts will be given 1 weeks notice.
- No Gymnasts are not allowed any time off 3 weeks prior to a competition without a valid reason.
- Bad behaviour will not be tolerated at any time or venue.
Please see below for our current selection of classes.
Floor & Vault Squad
7 years + (Invite Only)
Novice - General Gymnastics/
6 years +
4 ½ – 7 years only
4 – 6 Years (Invite Only)
4½ years +
7 Years + (Invite Only)
Beginners: 4½ – 11 years, Squad: 11+ or by invite
5 years - adult
Join Gillingham Gymnastics club today
If you are interested in any of the classes or would like to find out more, please contact us on or call 01634 843431.
Support Gillingham Gymnasium Association Ltd
Shop at smile.amazon.co.uk and we’ll donate to your favourite charitable organisation, at no cost to you.