What is Parkour?
Parkour is a training discipline using movement that developed from military obstacle course training. Practitioners, called tracers or traceurs, aim to get from one point to another in a complex environment, without assistive equipment and in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
All our parkour classes involve a standard sports Warm up/cool down we also focus on the basics of movement and technique.
Eg Vaults rolls and Jumps. We will also be doing some conditioning to improve strength and Flexibility.
- Saturday Parkour class 4pm – 5pm for ages 9 – 15
- Saturday Parkour class 5pm – 6pm for ages 4 – 8
- Saturday Parkour class 6pm – 7pm for ages 9 – 15
- Monthly payment of £45.
Payment at the beginning of every month.
£31 club membership
Parkour Adult Annual fees:£20 insurance.
- This is a fully structured class for adults that wanna give parkour a go. This class will have a general sports warm up/cool down and then we go over many basics of movement. Eg vaults rolls and jumps. We will be also doing some conditioning to improve strength and Flexibility.
- Thursday Adult Parkour 8PM – 9:30PM
- Price £7.50
Please see below for our current selection of classes.
Floor & Vault Squad
7 years + (Invite Only)
Novice - General Gymnastics/
6 years +
4 ½ – 7 years only
Keysteps – Floor & Vault
4 – 7 years
4½ years +
4 – 6 Years (Invite Only)
7 Years + (Invite Only)
Beginners: 4½ – 11 years, Squad: 11+ or by invite
4 years - adult
4½ years +
Join Gillingham Gymnastics club today
If you are interested in any of the classes or would like to find out more, please contact us on or call 01634 843431.
Support Gillingham Gymnasium Association Ltd
Shop at smile.amazon.co.uk and we’ll donate to your favourite charitable organisation, at no cost to you.